Safari Kid Considers the Whole Child
- We focus on academic, social, emotional, and physical development.
- Children are encouraged to learn through play.
- Children learn to identify their emotions, develop healthy self-esteem, and express feelings.
- Semi-structured days allow for exploration of space, socialization, and development of language skills.
Safari Kid Delivers a Research-Rich Curriculum
- Our programs are based on research and best practices for early childhood education.
- We prepare children to excel in kindergarten with a solid educational foundation.
- We have the proof. Children who have participated in our programs are thriving in elementary school and beyond.
Safari Kid Builds Relationships
- Highly qualified, caring staff create a nurturing environment for all children to thrive.
- Our teachers spend many hours in training to ensure they are well-prepared to provide excellent service to you and your child.
- Parents, you are encouraged to participate and collaborate with teachers so you are actively involved in your kids’ education.
Safari Kid Offers a Safe & Welcoming Environment
- Our state-of-the-art facilities are always clean and well-maintained.
- The organization and modern feel of our facilities make for an environment in which your child will feel encouraged to explore.
- All of our facilities are safe and richly resourced for both indoor and outdoor play.
- Inspired by Reggio Emilia’s philosophy of “environment is the third teacher,” our spaces are designed with a specialized science behind them.
Safari Kid is an International Chain of Preschools and after school programs, founded by Ms. Shy Mudakavi in the heart of Silicon Valley in Newark, California. Over ten years, 10,000 children going through the program have shown consistent excellence in elementary and middle schools.