– Safari Kid Centers are diligently following safety and sanitization requirements and recommendations given by the CDC and State. We have Intensified our cleaning and custodial services. Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of high-touch areas in classrooms, toilets, play area, toys and surfaces is being conducted multiple times during the day. Disinfecting playground equipment before and after each use is part of our safety protocols. We plan on increasing opportunities to move indoor activities to be done in our outdoor areas weather permitting.
– All students, staff, parents, and visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and exposure. We will be conducting temperature checks at the entrance.
– Limiting all visitors at the center. All centers are also providing online consultations for parents with directors and processing online enrollments.
– Flexible External drop-off and pick-up of children.
– Increased frequency of hand washing by children and staff, which is incorporated into our Daily Morning Routine of Health & Safety Curriculum and daily staff protocols.
– All staff, parents, students, and visitors will maintain 6 feet physical distancing at the center. Children and their belongings will be adequately spaced to allow for protocols of distancing.
– Limiting the class group size to small numbers for each classroom and ensuring there is no intermingling of groups. Each group is assigned to one teacher.
– Continuous ongoing health & safety training of CDC recommended practices for control of Respiratory Infections for Management and Staff, including first aid and CPR. All centers will stay up to date with the latest state and county guidelines, licensing requirements, and CDC guidelines regarding the safety and well-being of children and community.
– Nap time arrangements will follow licensing and CDC regulations of maintaining physical distance between cots.
– Children are assigned their personal spaces and encouraged to use their personal materials which are being labeled and stored in their cubbies to avoid accidental sharing of materials.
– All staff will be using face cloth mouth coverings and visitors and parents are advised to do the same. Voluntary practice of face cloth covering for children over the age of 2 years.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Please click on the links below for more helpful resources: