Welcome to Safari Kid!
At Safari Kid, we believe childhood should be celebrated! Our proprietary preschool curriculum takes inspiration from a mix of both traditional methods (Montessori, Reggio Emilia, Waldorf) and reflects current brain research on early childhood development. This has resulted in a focus on the whole child, in which we offer the perfect balance of learning and play. Our daycare and preschool programs are carefully developed to ignite curiosity and encourage lifelong learning, but it doesn’t end there! We also offer a well-rounded after-school program for children in kindergarten through 8th grade, which provides a combination of valuable academic support and engaging extra-curricular enrichment.
Allow us to help turn your child’s Potential into Possibilities at Safari Kid Danville.
After a tough day at work, Safari Kid parents feel comforted knowing their child has not only successfully completed their homework but also enjoyed learning something new! Safari Kid offers a comprehensive After School Program. We offer structured learning and tutoring coupled with a diverse choice of extracurricular activities. Our Safari Kid After School Program offers daily help with schoolwork but also provides supplemental mathematics and English Language Arts lessons that align directly with Common Core Standards. While academic learning is our primary goal, we also ignite interest beyond the core subjects through exciting enrichment activities that promote a love for new learning. Depending on demand, centers offer such enrichment classes as creative writing, public speaking, chess, robotics, visual arts, and performing arts. Students participating in Safari Kid’s After School Program consistently test above grade level, and many earn awards for academic achievement. We’re so proud of our Safari Kids and excited to be a part of their amazing growth!
- BA in Liberal Studies with concentration in Human Child Development – Cal State San Bernardino
- MA in Instructional Design emphasis in Education – San Jose State University
- California Teaching Credential – Brandman University
- Holds Program Director Permit
- 19 years of classroom experience teaching preschool through 5th grade.
- Currently pursuing Master’s in Education from San Jose State
- Child Development Program Directors permit from California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Bachelors in Law and Bachelor’s degree in Social and Legal Science from Pune University, India
- Center Director at Learn and Play Montessori (Jan 2021- August 2021)
- Center Director at Safari Kid Union City ( June 2018-Aug 2019)
- Assistant Director at Little Flowers Montessori ( Jan2018-May 2019)
- Center director at Safari Kid Mission (Nov. 2013 -Dec-2014)
- Preschool Teacher at Learn and Play Montessori for 2 and ½ years