Introducing Safari Kid’s S.E.L.F. Programs
Safari Kid Learning Solutions for your child’s educational needs.
Support – Enrichment – Learning – Flexibility
Don’t let the thought of continued virtual learning at your child’s school stress you out! Safari Kid’s flexible learning options have you covered! We are ready to support your family by offering various learning options both on-site and on-line. No matter what, your child will enjoy small group sizes and a personalized learning plan. If time is limited, consider our do-it-yourself subscription program that your child will benefit from. Find a S.E.L.F. Program option that works best for your family.
Safari Kid knows that children learn best through engaging actively in stimulating experiences. We believe in providing a safe and loving learning environment in which your child will feel secure to explore our age-appropriate curriculum. Our caring teachers are trained to guide your child’s natural curiosity to make sense of the world around them. We provide a structured setting that is focused on building a strong foundation for learning, tending to the social, emotional, and academic needs of your child. Safari Kid also encourages a strong partnership with our parents through healthy communication. We put your family’s needs at the center of all our operations.
The Online Preschool Program covers the following subjects and is aligned with the Kindergarten curriculum and Common-Core requirements, socialization procedures, and skill set developments.
Enables stronger reading comprehension
Develops writing skills & math skills
Develop Scientific Thinking
American Sign Language; Hindi; Spanish
TEMBO TALKS SOCIAL Emotional Curriculum
Develops Self-Regulation and Social Emotional Development
TEMBO GLOBAL CHILD Curriculum
Social Studies & Geography
SHOW AND TELL PUBLIC SPEAKING
Develops Communication Skills and Enhances Self-Esteem
TEMBO PHYSICAL FIT Program
Develops Motor Skills and Socio – Dramatic Play
MOVE TO THE GROOVE:
Music and Movement
CHIRP VOCABULARY & LITERACY
Promotes Language Skills and Creative Expressions
DOODLE CLUB Drawing and Playdough Modeling
Promotes Open-Ended Art and Fine Motor
Develops Critical Thinking and Logical Reasoning
Highlights of Our Preschool Program
Routines are important to lay the foundation for self -regulation & discipline among children.
- Influences a child’s emotional, cognitive, and social development
- Helps children feel secure
- Helps children understand expectations
- Helps reduce behavior problems
Curriculum for All-Round Development of the Child
- Balance of Activities
- Active Hands On Participation and Listening Skills
- Small Group Peer Interactions
- Indoor Physical Activities and Musical Activities
- Child-Directed and Teacher-Directed Interactions
- Quality Picture Books
- Rich Language Development
- Children share thoughts with the larger group. This results in higher rates of child engagement
- Mastery of Kindergarten Skills
- Aligned with Common Core Standards
- Foundation for 21st Century Life Skills
Personal & Interactive Sessions
- Small Groups
- Your Child Receives Personal Attention
- Teachers Help Identify Child’s Strengths
- Assessments Measure Progress
- Parent Conferences
- Learning at Own Pace, with Common-Core Aligned Math
- English, Reading, Writing, Enrichment, Arts and Crafts, Homework Packets
Limited Spots Available.
First-Come, First-Serve Basis.
Virtual Homework Help
Subscription to Our Customized Safari Kid Packets
Extra-Curricular Fun with Professionals
*Classes are to be determined, based on enrollment.
Safari Kid is an International Chain of Preschools and After School Programs, founded by Ms. Shy Mudakavi in the heart of Silicon Valley in Newark, California. Over fifteen years, 35,000 children going through the program have shown consistent excellence in elementary and middle schools.